Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.2625; 1.2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2625 per share, or $1.05 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2021, to stockholders of record on December 22, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 21, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Cooper Tire (CTB) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.965 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!