Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; 1.3% Yield
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.175 per share, or $0.7 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on January 27, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!