Toll Brothers (TOL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 54.5% to $0.17; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 54.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on April 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindsay (LNN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.34; 1% Yield
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Micron Technology (MU) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!