Toll Brothers (TOL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 54.5% to $0.17; 1.2% Yield
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 54.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on April 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.8698; 2.6% Yield
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Trane, Inc. (TT) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!