Toll Brothers (TOL) Raises Dividend 38% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share or $0.44 annualized. This is up 37.5% from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on April 27, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Declares $0.0207 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- LTC Properties (LTC) Declares $0.19 Monthly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!