Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares Initial $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Toll Brothers (NYSE: TOL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toll Brothers (TOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Storage (LSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.08; 3.8% Yield
- RPM International (RPM) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!