Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 18.2% to $0.26; 0.2% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized. This is an 18.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on April 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- Popular (BPOP) increases dividend, announces new buyback program