The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The First Of Long Island (NASDAQ: FLIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on October 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The First Of Long Island (FLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves New $500 Million Buyback
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.41; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!