The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; 4.3% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on January 24, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 9, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.085 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!