The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.33; 3.3% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Buckle (NYSE: BKE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on April 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on The Buckle (BKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!