Terreno Realty (TRNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.2% to $0.34; 2% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Terreno Realty (NYSE: TRNO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share, or $1.36 annualized. This is a 17.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.29.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Terreno Realty (TRNO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Declares $0.88 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!