Tecnoglass (TGLS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 136.4% to $0.065; 0.8% Yield
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tecnoglass (NASDAQ: TGLS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, or $0.26 annualized. This is a 136.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.0275.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2022, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Tecnoglass (TGLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; Plans to Buyback $750M in Stock This Year
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Announces $3B Share Buyback, Declares $1.13 Dividend
- Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!