Target (TGT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 32.4% to $0.90; 1.5% Yield
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Target (NYSE: TGT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.90 per share, or $3.6 annualized. This is a 32.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.68.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 18, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 17, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Target (TGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- Peoples Financial Services Corp. (PFIS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.7% to $0.38; 3.5% Yield
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.58 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!