Starbucks (SBUX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $0.53; 2.4% Yield
- Futures fall on growing fears of recession
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Apple (AAPL): Morgan Stanley cuts iPhone estimates again, expects revenue miss
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Starbucks (NASDAQ: SBUX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.53 per share, or $2.12 annualized. This is an 8.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.49.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Starbucks (SBUX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to Hold, 'this is a Risk Reward and Valuation call, and there is not much more to it than that'
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Lowers Monthly Dividend 12.9% to $0.2708; 8% Yield
- Another Starbucks Bull Throws in the Towel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!