Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Smith & Wesson Brands (NASDAQ: SWBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 60% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
- Board has authorized a new $50 million share repurchase program
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $125M Buyback Program
- Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!