SmartFinancial (SMBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.07; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmartFinancial (NASDAQ: SMBK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on February 28, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SmartFinancial (SMBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chubb Corp. (CB) Announces $2.5B Share Buyback, Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.83
- Element Solutions (ESI) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- NACCO Industries (NC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.2075; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!