Sirius XM (SIRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.0219; 1.5% Yield
- World shares mixed on growth worries as central banks tighten
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
- Dollar steady near one-month low as Fed minutes contain few surprises
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0219 per share, or $0.0876 annualized. This is a 50% increase from the prior dividend of $0.0146.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- EnerSys (ENS) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!