Sirius XM (SIRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.014641; 1.1% Yield
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ: SIRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.014641 per share, or $0.058564 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.01331.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 5, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sirius XM (SIRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland (ASH) Announces $500M Share Buyback, Hikes Dividend to $0.335
- BlackRock (BLK) Declares $4.88 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Deere & Co. (DE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $1.13; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!