Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $1.40; 4.5% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.40 per share, or $5.6 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $1.30.
The dividend will be payable on July 23, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Simon Property Group (SPG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $1.50; 4.7% Yield
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Reports Q2 FFO of $3.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!