Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.07; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.065.
The dividend will be payable on July 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!