Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.075; 1.5% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on July 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!