Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.075; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share, or $0.3 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on July 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!