Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 55.6% to $0.14; 1% Yield
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ: SCVL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized. This is a 55.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.09.
The dividend will be payable on April 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Shoe Carnival (SCVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!