SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
SeaWorld Entertainment (NYSE: SEAS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!