Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.66 per share, or $2.64 annualized. This is a 6.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.62.
The dividend will be payable on September 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.3% Yield
- Duff & Phelps Global Utility Income Fund, Inc. (DPG) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!