Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.48; 9.4% Yield
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized. This is a 4.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.46.
The dividend will be payable on September 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!