Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 22.7% to $0.27; 6.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 22.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.22.
The dividend will be payable on May 29, 2015, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 30, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyster-Yale Materials (HY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.3225; 1.8% Yield
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Autoliv (ALV) Reinstates $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!