Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 8.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 2.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on February 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Duke Energy (DUK) Declares $0.965 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!