Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 8.6% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 2.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on February 9, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 31, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 8.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Saratoga Investment (SAR) at Outperform
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Saratoga Investment Corp. to Report Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Hold Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!