Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2% to $0.51; 9% Yield
- Stocks near record highs on recovery hopes, Curevac sinks
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Dollar falls as risk appetite improves, sterling steady before BoE
- Uber (UBER) Tops Q1 EPS by 47c, Revenue Misses
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, or $2.04 annualized. This is a 2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.50.
The dividend will be payable on June 27, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Declares $1.00 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- WestRock (WRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!