Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.40; 11% Yield
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on February 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!