Saratoga Investment (SAR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.40; 11% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Saratoga Investment (NYSE: SAR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on February 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Saratoga Investment (SAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Crown Crafts (CRWS) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!