Roper Technologies (ROP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.1% to $0.4625; 0.6% Yield
- Futures slip for fourth day with focus on inflation data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.4625 per share, or $1.85 annualized. This is a 12.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.4125.
The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!