Roper Technologies (ROP) Raises Annual Dividend 9.8% to $0.5625; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Technologies (NYSE: ROP) declared an annual dividend of $0.5625 per share, or $0.5625 annualized. This is a 9.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.5125.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Technologies (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!