Roper Industries (ROP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; 0.7% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Roper Industries (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!