Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 3.1% Yield
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Riverview Bancorp (NASDAQ: RVSB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.055 per share, or $0.22 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on October 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Riverview Bancorp (RVSB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Reinstates, Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Kearny Financial (KRNY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 3.4% Yield
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.2% to $0.23; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!