Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.341; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street climbs 1% on upbeat results, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Republic Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBCAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.341 per share, or $1.364 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.308.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of March 17, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- First Savings Financial Group (FSFG) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!