Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 2.3% Yield
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on February 19, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otis Worldwide (OTIS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; 1.4% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield