Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.17; 3.5% Yield
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.155.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Trinseo (TSE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 300% to $0.32; 2.7% Yield
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!