Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.7% to $0.17; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 9.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.155.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 3, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 2, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.0219; 1.5% Yield
- PetMed Express (PETS) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
- First Bancshares (FBMS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!