Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.155; 3.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.155 per share, or $0.62 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.14.
The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 5, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- SPX Flow (FLOW) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!