Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Redwood Trust (NYSE: RWT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 23, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 22, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Redwood Trust (RWT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!