Rand Capital Corp (RAND) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rand Capital Corp (NASDAQ: RAND) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rand Capital Corp (RAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 0.5% Yield
- USD Partners LP (USDP) Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!