Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.75 per share, or $3 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.6875.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ralph Lauren (RL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) statement on stress test results, to increase third quarter common stock dividend to $0.30 per share
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Announces 2022 Stress Capital Buffer, to Increase Quarterly Common Stock Dividend by 7%
- JPMorgan Chase Maintains Dividend After Stress Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!