RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) reports year-end quarterly cash dividend of $0.04
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
(Updated - August 15, 2019 9:05 AM EDT)
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share.
The dividend will be payable on September 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2019.
- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) today announced it has increased its annual cash dividend by 8.3%, to $0.13 from $0.12 per share, with the declaration of its year-end quarterly cash dividend of $0.04 per common share for the Fiscal 2019 fourth quarter ending September 30, 2019. The 4Q19 dividend is payable September 25, 2019, to holders of record September 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 9, 2019. This marks RCI's first annual dividend increase and its 15th consecutive quarterly cash dividend paid.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Merck (MRK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.77; 3.1% Yield
- BayCom (BCML) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!