Questar Corporation (STR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.21; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Questar Corporation (NYSE: STR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on March 16, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
Questar also announced that it raised its target dividend payout ratio to 65% from 60%.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Questar Corporation (STR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens Corning (OC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 48.6% to $0.52; Approves 10M Share Buyback
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.9% to $0.79; 3.7% Yield
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02483; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!