Questar Corp. (STR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.19; 3.2% Yield
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Questar Corp. (NYSE: STR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized. This is a 5.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.18.
The dividend will be payable on June 23, 2014, to stockholders of record on June 6, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of June 4, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Questar Corp. (STR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Farmers National Banc (FMNB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 4.5% Yield
- Air Products (APD) Declares $1.62 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Declares $0.705 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!