Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.2% to $0.38; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 15.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.33.
The dividend will be payable on April 22, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!