Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.45; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on January 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 6, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Southside Bancshares (SBSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 3.1% Yield
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!