Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.62; Approves $1 Billion Buyback
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.56.
The dividend will be payable on April 21, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 7, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 6, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
Additionally, the Board of Directors has increased the Company's share repurchase authorization by $1 billion. The increased authority is in addition to the $917 million that was available as of December 31, 2020 under the Company's share repurchase program. For the three months ended December 31, 2020, the Company repurchased 2.0 million shares of its common stock for $250 million.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $1.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!