Qualcomm (QCOM) Increases Quarterly Dividend by 5%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a 5 percent increase in the Company's quarterly cash dividend. The quarterly cash dividend will increase from $0.65 to $0.68 per share of common stock and will be effective for quarterly dividends payable after March 25, 2021. This dividend increase will raise the annualized dividend payout to $2.72 per share of common stock.
Steve Mollenkopf, CEO of Qualcomm Incorporated, said, "We are pleased to announce an increase in our quarterly dividend, reflecting our strong financial performance and continued commitment to returning capital to stockholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.68; 2% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Declares $0.6775 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Qualcomm Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!