Quaker Chemical Corp. (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.30; 1.6% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Quaker Chemical Corp. (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.25.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical Corp. (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Tredegar Corp. (TG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!