Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.8% to $0.345; 1.6% Yield
- S&P closes down in broad sell-off fueled by inflation fears
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.345 per share, or $1.38 annualized. This is a 7.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.32.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
- Hanover Insurance Group (THG) Increases Share Repurchase Authorization by $400 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!