Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; Approves $100M Common Buyback Plan
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
The company also announced a new share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; Approves $125M Buyback Plan
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!