Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; Approves $100M Common Buyback Plan
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
The company also announced a new share repurchase program authorizing the Company to repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!