Quaker Chemical (KWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.37; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 4.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.355.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on July 17, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of July 16, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Chemical (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!